Hiring Network security engineer
We are hiring Network security engineer jobs in Pune for engineering graduates with good knowledge of networking. Candidate should know about how to configure firewalls, virtual private networking, web protocols and web security. He should know how to configure and install security devices and having excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to communicate effectively with peers, other teams and management.
Network security engineer jobs in Pune:
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware.
- Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
- Creating virus and threat detection systems.
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
- Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
- Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm.
- Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities.
- Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
- Supervising the configuration and installation of new software and hardware.
- Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
- Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
- Modifying the technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of the system security.
- Defining and maintaining security policies.
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.
- Maintaining switches and servers.
Educational qualification : BE / ME / B.Tech / M.Tech /BCS / MCS / BCA/ MCA