Duration : — Hrs.
- Introduction to DBMS and RDBMS Database design and Normalisation
- Writing Basic SQL Statements Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single Single Row Function to Customize output
- Reporting Aggeregated Data Using Group
- Functions,Displaying data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries,Using Set
- Operators,Manipulating Data
- Using DDL statements to create and manage
- tables,Creating other schema objects
- Managing objects with data dictionary
- views,Controlling user access, Managing schema objects
- Manipulating large data sets, Generating reports by Grouping related data,Managing data in different time zones
- Retriving data using sub queries, Hierarchichal Retrieval, Regular expression support
You can download our brochure: here.