Even if you are experienced in ASP.NET Web Form, if you don’t have working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC you are treated as out dated in the industry. This is the reason every web developer today is upgrading himself to ASP.NET MVC.
This ASP.NET MVC 5 training focuses on skills necessary to design and build well-architected ASP.NET MVC 5 applications.
During the class, students build a fully functional data-driven ASP.NET MVC web application through a series of hands-on lab exercises.
Training Goal –
- ·Learn to understand the MVC design pattern and how it is applied in ASP.NET MVC.
- ·Learn to recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using ASP.NET MVC.
- ·Learn to make good decisions about application architecture and the choice of data access technology.
- ·Learn to use ASP.NET MVC’s routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture.
- ·Learn to use the new Web API framework to simplify the creation of HTTP services.
- ·Learn to gain experience with using adaptive rendering, mobile-specific views, and a view switcher to support a variety of mobile devices.
- ·Learn to extend and modify ASP.NET MVC 5 by creating custom components and templates.
WHY Phenocare ?
- ·Syllabus designed as per Industry Requirement
- ·Expert instructors.
- ·Classes are never canceled for low enrollment.
- ·100% Free Support option.
- ·We have taught more than 60 students at 2 different organizations.
Training Outline: 8 Wk-End Batches for Professionals
Getting Started with ASP.NET MVC
- Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
- Model View Controller
- MVC Architecture and Separation of Concerns
- Lifecycle of an ASP.NET MVC 5 Application
- MVC 5 App with Facebook and Google OAuth2 Sign-on
- ASP.NET Identity 2.0.0
- Understanding ASP.NET MVC Filters and Attributes
- ASP.NET MVC 5 Identity: Extending and Modifying Roles
- Anti-Forgery Tokens using MVC, Web API and Angular JS
- Working With I Authentication Filter in ASP.NET MVC 5
- stack overflow threads on security by Levi
- Knockout JS and ASP.NET MVC – Alternate techniques and using the Anti Forgery Token
- ASP.NET MVC 5 Authentication Filters
- ASP.NET MVC 5 Authentication Breakdown
- Security In ASP.NET MVC
- XSRF/CSRF Prevention in ASP.NET MVC and Web Pages
- Using OAuth Providers with MVC 4
- Preventing Open Redirection Attacks
- How to Create an Intranet Site Using ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Value Provider for encrypted query string
- Implementing Role Based Menu in ASP.NET MVC
- Attribute Routing in ASP.NET MVC 5
- Using Constraints for Better Routing in MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Routing
- An Introduction to ASP.NET MVC Extensibility
Data Access in ASP.NET MVC
- Getting Started with Entity Framework using ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Data Access Content Map
- Building an ASP.NET MVC4 Application with EF and Web API
- Data List in ASP.NET MVC & Knockout JS
Web API & Forms to MVC
- Migrating ASP.NET Web Forms to the MVC Pattern with the ASP.NET Web API
- ASP.NET MVC – Living in a Web Forms World
- Web Forms to MVC
- Integrating ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Deploy a Secure ASP.NET MVC application with OAuth, Membership and SQL
- Database to Windows Azure
- Simple Membership, Membership Providers, Universal Providers and ASP.NET MVC 4 templates
- Customize the Simple Membership in ASP.NET MVC 4
- Membership is not the same as Forms Authentication
- Implementing MVC Two Factor Authentication with Google Authenticator
Introduction on Angular JS, Knockout, Knockout JS
- Getting Started with Knockout JS in ASP.NET MVC
- Type Scripted Knockout in ASP.NET MVC
- Data List in ASP.NET MVC & Knockout JS
- Cascading drop down with knockout.js & ASP.NET MVC
- Loading Knockout JS View Models from ASP.Net MVC, for faster page loads
- Master-Details view using Knockout and ASP.NET MVC
- Angular JS – Post data using the $resource Service in an ASP.NET MVC app
- Create a Java script Result for ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC: Show Busy Indicator on Form Submit using J Query and Ajax
- Using Custom Data Attributes to Store JSON Data in ASP.NET MVC
- Sending JSON to an Action Method
- Build Rich User Interfaces using j Query
- Using the Drop Down List Helper with ASP.NET MVC
- Drop Down List For with ASP.NET MVC
- Drop Down List Helper Data Binding in ASP.NET MVC
- Cascading Drop Down List in ASP.Net MVC
- Cascading Drop Down j Query Plugin for ASP.NET MVC
- MVC , Json Result , Date Time and Time Zone
- MVC- Custom Validation – required Drop Down List
- Client Side Progress Bar in ASP.NET MVC using jQuery UI, Web API and Js Render
- Creating Cascading Drop Down Lists using ASP.NET MVC 4 and j Query
- Using the HTML5 and jQuery UI Date picker Popup Calendar with ASP.NET MVC
- Designing Accessibility with HTML5
- Integrate HTML5 into Existing MVC Applications
Globalization, Internationalization and Localization
- ASP.NET MVC 5 Internationalization
Single Page Application (SPA)
- A .NET Developer Primer for Single-Page Applications MSDN Magazine
- Single-Page App with Angular JS and ASP.NET MVC 4
- Inside the ASP.NET Single Page Apps Template
- The new Facebook application template and library for ASP.NET MVC
- MVC 4: Facebook twitter login with oAuth
Unit Testing , TDD, Repository Pattern and Unit of Work
- Repository Pattern and Unit of Work with Entity Framework in ASP.NET MVC
- Creating Unit Testable Applications in ASP.NET MVC – A Beginner’s Tutorial
- ASP.NET MVC controller dependency injection for beginners
- Writing Unit Tests for an ASP.NET MVC Action Method that handles Ajax Request and Normal Request
- Developing an ASP.NET MVC 4 Application for TDD using xUnit and Moq
- Web Deployment Content Map for Visual Studio and ASP.NET
Our other Offerings for Professionals –
- SharePoint 2013
- Basic & Advanced QTP with VB Scripting
- ETL Informatica / Testing
- Advanced Java (Spring, Hibernate & Struts)
- Pearl Scripting
- Unix & Shell Scripting
- Advanced .Net / MVC.Net
- Hadoop/Hive/Pig/Big data
- Customized Offering as per your requirements.
You can attend first sessions ‘Free of Cost’
Kindly send your Nomination at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name, Mobile Number and total years of experience.
Pls. Note, nominations will be considered on First Come – First Serve Basis. We entertain only 12 admissions in a batch. So, Hurry-up.
You can download our brochure: here.