Greetings from Phenocare Technology
We are happy to inform you that we are hiring QA Engineer for Game Cloud Technologies, Pune
Title: Game QA Engineer
Being a gamer since early childhood and industry professional since college days, Laxmikant decided to give a formal face and shape to his relentless passion, experience, and knowledge about video games. In the year 2011, he founded GameCloud with the aim to aid the efforts of game development studios and publishers of all sizes globally. Since then he has been building a team of certified QA professionals who are hardcore gamers at heart with the eye of critic having constructive thoughts for the benefit of the games and monetization
GameCloud team strongly believes that video game is the collaborative art form that induces living experience to the gamers. A critical need in the human life is to train the brain on emotions, anxiety, competitive and strategic thinking
Your tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- QA Testing of various games on platforms like PC, MAC, iOS, Android and Amazon
- Identifying, reporting and tracking the defects. Interacting with the developers to resolve the same.
- Reporting feedback and suggestions on the games being tested by you.
- Communicating with clients whenever required.
- Working on other assignments as instructed by Team Leader.
- Graduates from any stream (preferably IT/CS).
- Excellent English (Written and Verbal).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good experience of playing online and offline games on various platforms (primarily on PC and Mobile).
- Knowledge of the video-game industry, latest gaming platforms, technologies and trends.
- Self motivated, fully committed, result oriented.
- Certification in Software Testing.
- ISTQB certificates a great plus.
- This position strictly requires excellent experience and understanding of games of various genres and platforms. Please DO NOT apply for this job if you are not a Regular gamer.
- English fluency is a must for direct communication with foreign clients.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA or equivalent
Job Location: Pune
Interview Location: Pune
- During this trainee period of 3 months, candidate will get monthly stipend of Rs.2000/-.
- After completion of this training period of 3 months, the candidate is offered permanent payroll position of Junior Game QA Engineer with the monthly salary of Rs.7,000/-.
Apply at: Forward your CV on email@example.com under Subject line “Cloud_Game_QA – 1/2 yrs Experience.
Imp Note –
- First preference will be given to Phenocare Trained candidates who have completed Training with us.
- Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be informed further details through Email/SMS.
- Phenocare/Client reserves the right to cancel/modify/make any changes related to this campus without prior information.
More than 20+ Campuses expected soon for Java / Dot Net /Software Testing / PHP / HTML5 & CSS3 / Java Script / Bootstrap / Photoshop / Web Developer / Front-end Developer / Selenium / Python with Frameworks / Angular 2 for Fresher’s & Experience both coming soon in Phenocare Technology.
10 updated resumes print out. / 1 Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar/PAN) / 1 Passport size Photo
Address: Sahil Apartment, Office No 11, Above Vitthal Hotel, Opp. Parihar Sweets,, Parihar Chowk, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007