Greetings from Phenocare Technology!!
We have an urgent opening of Selenium with Java professionals for Pune location.
About EPAM Systems (www.epam.com)
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in America’s 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in America’s Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
- Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and ALM tools such as JIRA, RALLY, Rational Team Concert, etc.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), transaction processing systems, and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET/C++, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, Nexus, Maven, SVN/GIT, etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution specific focus on cross browser/OS and cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Exposure to Continuous integration, Delivery, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
- Exposure to performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner and JMeter desirable.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills – with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.
Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization.
Main Skills you are working on (Specialized):
Alternative Contact No:
Your Current CTC:
Willing to Relocate: Y/N
Reason for Change:
Interview Date – Will be informed later on to applied candidates.
Apply at – email@example.com under Subject – Selenium _EPAM
Kindly refer your good friends / colleagues for the same. Mail the contact details or profile in mail.
Deadline to apply – 9th June before 11.00 am.
Imp Note –
Preference will be given to Trained candidates who have completed Selenium Training with Phenocare.
Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be informed further details through Email/SMS.
Phenocare/Client reserves the right to cancel/modify/make any changes related to said opening without prior information.